[T2] Wanted: Good used 1600 dual port engine

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Wed Jan 17 06:22:08 PST 2018

Anyone within driving distance of suburban Philly/Allentown happen to have
(or know of) a good running Type 1 engine for sale?  I have an opportunity
to buy a Bug convertible with a blown engine cheap. It's not in good enough
shape to warrant a rebuilt engine, but still too good for the junkyard. It
would make a decent grocery-store runner for my wife, who would be
absolutely thrilled if I could make it happen!  I have to let the seller
know by the weekend.

Thanks

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.