[T2] 77 bus

Bob Reuter accessys at smart.net
Sun Dec 9 15:02:19 PST 2018

where are you located.

unless you learn to do it yourself you will pay lots of money to fewer and
fewer QUALIFIED mechanics.
it is not impossible with a little over the shoulder assistance, but you
really need to be able to do it yourself if at all possible.

dropping an engine, even the big 2liter engine is not that hard. just be
prepared for the significant weight of a 2 liter engine.

also if at all possible KEEP the fuel injection the engine runs better and
once working is dang near unbreakable.
a solid state ignition such as a crane may be a better place to put your
money

just ask I am sure folks here can and will help

Bob
78 auto bus