[T2] 77 bus

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 9 15:00:10 PST 2018

Where are you?  Might help us with recommendations and locals offering help.

I always vote for tackling as much work by yourself as possible.  Lots of
help available and the only way to learn.  That knowledge will become
invaluable on the road later on (not to mention it saves money).

Erik
'71 Westy