[T2] '78 Auto Bus for sale

accessys at smart.net accessys at smart.net
Tue Apr 24 15:38:54 PDT 2018

yeah I'm glad I am a survivor, buddy of mine who is a retired police chief
in NJ said I was very lucky he had seen too many deer impacts go bad.

not being very energetic about selling it but if the right offer comes
along I guess it will not be parked out back.

extra ad, the bus has all four OEM heavy duty koni shocks from the bus
depot group buy.  have lifetime warranty

thanks
Bob