[T2] Cheap Koni Shocks for Australian List Member

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Fri Sep 22 05:59:56 PDT 2017

Any Aussies on the list who could use top of the line Bus shocks?  We have
an Australian customer who ordered a pair of Koni's and received the wrong
ones.  Rather than to pay to ship them back to the States, I'm offering them
to a list member for 20% off, plus actual shipping cost from within
Australia (New South Wales), and no import duty.  This would make them $111
each plus shipping.  They are rear shocks for a '72-79 but also fit '68-71.
(The only difference was a slight valving difference, which can be adjusted
out anyway since they're adjustable.)

For anyone unfamiliar with these shocks, they're widely acknowledged to be
the best shock you can put on a Bus. Ratwell and I brought them back from
the dead several years ago, and Koni now makes custom runs for us. They are
user adjustable for rebound, so you can modify the ride or compensate for
wear over time.

I am out of the country next week, so if you reply over the weekend you can
contact me, but if you reply next week email Fred at sales at busdepot.com .

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.
www.busdepot.com