[T2] PLEASE....tell me how to make my 1974 VW bus horn work!!!!!

syd clarke sydclarke at shaw.ca
Thu Sep 21 16:38:42 PDT 2017

Hi, from Canadas "best Coast", I have a '74 Westy, and I cannot get the
horn to work!  Have replaced horn, checked wiring from 'bad spot' under
bottom of colum, and checked fuse panel, and checked with voltmeter set
at 12 volts, the connections at horn..nada  Now I could just yell out of
the window at people  to replace the horn, but at 70 years of age,
getting tough to do!  Is there something I am missing in trying to solve
this problem? Fuses good, "hump wire' good, horn good, horn 'ring'
contact good!  YES!!

Cheers

Syd