[T2] Bus Sighting...

Bob Perring via Samsung Tablet perring at zitomedia.net
Tue Sep 19 07:15:57 PDT 2017

Watch some the chase scenes in San Francisco in the movie, "Bullitt".

Sent from my Galaxy Tab A
-------- Original message --------From: Kevin Guarnotta <kevin at guarnottadesign.com> Date: 9/19/17  09:11  (GMT-06:00) To: type2 at type2.com, vintagebus at type2.com Subject: [T2] Bus Sighting...
I know it ain't Friday, but this list needs something to talk about.
I just saw a trailer for some new movie about the kidnapping of Getty's grandson. "All the Money in the World"

The kidnappers used a VW bus. Not sure what year bus, but pretty interesting. The VW bus is always thought of or considered the vehicle for peace loving hippies - but in Back to the Future it was used by terrorists, and now it is used by Kidnappers.

Looks like a cool movie on something I never heard about, and it has a VW bus in it.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab