[T2] BO/Trade/Free-to-a-good-home: Side Ten, VW Diesel Conversion Kit, BA6...

Avocado Tom Tarka avocadotom at gmail.com
Sat Sep 2 12:49:13 PDT 2017

Volks,

I have two things that are taking up space that I'd like to divest of:

1. A side tent in my basement that is getting absolutely no use.

(It's one of the huge Bus Depot ones.  I've used it three or four times:
love it, but I'm just not roadtripping/camping like I used to.)

2. A Kennedy Adaptor plate and a mustache bar for an early bay that will
allow you to mount a watercooled VW engine using the original mounts.

Does anyone have a use for either of these?  Like: you would HONESTLY use
it? If so, write me a note and tell me how much you want it and we can
figure something out.  It's in Pittsburgh, PA, but that can be worked out.

I'm open to taking money, but this is "Best Offer" or "Best Story as to How
This Will Change my World."  Alternately, if anyone can trade for local
labor or body work, I have a couple of things that I would LOVE to get off
my plate, project-wise, and they'll get priority treatment.

I have a couple of BA6's lying around too if anyone is interested.

Help me help you...

Cheers,
   Tom
---
  "We are MoTown.  We are professionals.  We're here to get the job done."