[T2] Spammers

Bradley Spear my13jetta at gmail.com
Sun Oct 15 17:24:07 PDT 2017

Are spammers taking over the mailing list?

Brad
'72 Westy
'16 Passat SEL Premium
soon to be '71 Karmann Ghia

On Oct 15, 2017 11:47 AM, "type2" <type4busguy at earthlink.net> wrote:

Greetings!

I am looking for  a few products when by chance I came across  that! It's
so sad, please  read ant notify me what you think
http://www.karelitekstil.com/broken.php?UE90eXBlMkB0eXBlMi5jb20-

Thanks for your consideration, type2