[T2] yahoo miserable but true

type2 type4busguy at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 15 09:47:52 PDT 2017

Greetings!

I am looking for  a few products when by chance I came across  that! It's  so sad, please  read ant notify me what you think http://www.karelitekstil.com/broken.php?UE90eXBlMkB0eXBlMi5jb20-

Thanks for your consideration, type2

From: type2 [mailto:type2 at type2.com]
Sent: Sunday, October 15, 2017 11:47 AM
To: type4busguy at earthlink.net
Subject: DEFENSE

I've got an invite to give away.  I decided to give it away in  the same manner  as I  won mine here.  The contest is, crappiest phone that you're upgrading  from wins. The rules are simple, all you need to  do is upload a picture  that proves you're actually  still  using  the crappy  phone.

Contest ends when the  ball drops in NYC (so a  little  over an  hour  from now).  Good  luck.

Edit:  Contest is  over...  with  no  entries.  Guess this wasn't the best time to do this. Follow  up contest to come soon.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10