[T2] Kadron issue

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Tue Oct 10 15:39:41 PDT 2017

Thanks!

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
Office: 619-435-0145
Mobile: 619-992-5318

From: Al Brase <alribee at gmail.com>
Date: Tuesday, October 10, 2017 at 3:38 PM
To: Dave Gillingham <dave at coronado-realty.com>
Cc: Jack Dinan <jdinan at cox.net>, "type2 at type2.com" <type2 at type2.com>
Subject: Re: [T2] Kadron issue

Better yet, just pull the wire from the points to the coil. Nothing hot to tape off, but there will be NO SPARK. 2nd best is to ground the wire from the coil. This will allow the secondary voltage to ground at a low voltage.Pulling off the coil wire and not grounding it lets the secondary voltage go sky high and that will eventually break down the insulation in the high voltage side.