[T2] This Day in History: Attack of the 50-ft Nader

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Thu Nov 30 13:36:18 PST 2017

I enjoyed the piece about the Packard factory. Many fascinating photos.

(bus content) Spent time today tuning the FI in my bus. Trying to
replicate 34 carb with SVDA dizzy . Need to adjust where the A/F ratio
goes to 16:1 and match it up to 40 degree advance. Getting close. Have
CHD temp sensor to tell me when I'm exceeding parameters. Was running
nicely on the freeway. Plenty of power from my 1776. If I get the A/F
and advance set right it should run cool.

Chris