[T2] Gen light blinks

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Fri Nov 10 18:33:44 PST 2017

Hi all,
Happy Veterans Day to all the list's Veterans!
I still have a generator on my engine. About a month ago, the gen light started to blink. Sometimes it would stop at Idle or blink very dimly. While running at speed, the gen blinks a bit more brightly. I haven changed anything.
I checked the Type2 library and Ratwell's and didn't find anything definitive.
The rebuilt generator is about a year old and the fan belt has a 1/2 inch deflection.
Any suggestions!
BTW... I started to apply a top coat color to Myles. I have the roof and bumpers in top coat and half the rear in primer!
Thanks in advance!