[T2] re-wiring '69 singlecab

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Fri Nov 3 16:11:29 PDT 2017

I just replaced ALL the wiring in my '71. I'd suggest you get, what we call in the navy, light line, like cotton clothesline so you would be able to pull the new loom through.
The wire loom I got was from Wolfsburg West. The color code was slightly different from the Bentley book.
I was able to disconnect the old wiring loom and pull the new one in in a couple of hours.  It took a bit longer to connect all the wires back where they belong.
The horn beeps sometimes when I use the turn signal turning left!

Bob