[T2] Radio installation

Roger Lemberg phroggie at ieee.org
Wed May 24 20:29:16 PDT 2017

I demand the best of all worlds: shutoff when I leave and not heating up the choke when I listen to the radio.

So I rigged a relay to the ignition switch/door/buzzer circuit (those of you with 68s and 69s can leave now) so that the radio receives power from an always-powered fuse through the relay. In fact I don’t even need a key: anything of the right shape can be inserted to turn on the tunes.

(So why haven’t I wired up the other relay for the starter?)

Peace
phroggie and his Phrogbus
(70 Sportsmobile conversion)