[T2] '78 westy tent screen repair

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Wed Jul 26 06:18:48 PDT 2017

Thanks for the tip. The screen repair kit came with some fabric glue, which worked much better than I thought a glue could work for something like this. Ideally it would be sewed in place, but I can't imagine how long that would have taken me...

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab
'65 Ez-camper

From: Joseph Delecki [mailto:jdelecki at msn.com]
Subject: RE: Re: [T2] '78 westy tent screen repair

You might also consider using s hot glue gun to make any repairs.  The adhesive remains flexible AND the repair is completed within minutes.
The patches I have made using this technique are still good and have lasted for years.

Joe