[T2] parts manual

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 10:21:04 PDT 2017

I think you will find VERY FEW that will accommodate the large DIN size
slides.
Readers are few and far between. IN this country VW, Porsche- Audi and BMW
were likely the only ones used the big size. Maybe Daimler -Benz. They make
it very hard to obtain their parts books.
These appear to be 25 by 25= 625 pages per slide Many are not full.
Al