[T2] Clutch problem?

Erik Burtis ewdb92 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:01:15 PST 2017

Hi Olive,
When you pick up the pedal does anything on the trans move or are you just
taking up slack in the cable?  As Chris said, there is no spring on the
pedal.  I would start by replacing the cable - they are cheap, you can do
it yourself, and you do not have to deal with a trip to the mechanic.  If
that doesn't help, check the bowden tube bend.  Sometimes the weld breaks
and the tube moves, sometimes something hits them and they get bent out of
whack.  If you still have problems, then an engine/trans pull might be in
order, but hopefully you don't get to that stage.

Erik