[T2] Baltic birch plywood.

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Feb 15 13:07:25 PST 2017

Hi all,
I thought I would pass on some info.... I found a source for 1/8 5' X 5' Baltic birch plywood. I found it at Dewhurst Lumber Co. on rt 18 in East Bridgewater, MA.
The charge $20.00 a sheet! I'm gonna use it for the headliner in Myles. I have a pattern from an old headliner.
I'm also in the middle of making curtains! I have them all cut including blackout material for the backing.
I'm trying to get as much done indoors for Myles while it's still below freezing here in SE MA.