[T2] Bus "prop" wanted for non-profit event near Philly

The Bus Depot type2 at busdepot.com
Sun Feb 12 10:53:16 PST 2017

Contact her directly, not me...

Ron Salmon
The Bus Depot, Inc.
www.busdepot.com

-----Original Message-----

Name: Beth Sturman
E-mail: bsturman at laurel-house.org
Telephone: 610-277-1860

I am the Director of a non-profit called Laurel House.  Every year our Board of Directors organizes a fund raising gala/dinner dance.  This year's Gala theme is the 1960's and we are hoping to find one or two people who own VW vans that are kind of 60's style who might be willing to park them outside the Gala site for the evening to give our guests the feel of the 60's and some photo ops.  Do you know any VW Van owners (old style vans) who you might be able to put us in touch with and that might be willing to help us with this?

Thanks so much for any suggestions you might have for this.
Best Wishes