[T2] Heater controls?

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Wed Dec 6 02:55:00 PST 2017

If the engine flaps were missing, you would have leakage at low crankshaft
speeds. And as the revs came up, the leakage would become less. So, no big
deal. I'm not so much a purist that I'd be tempted to try Vanagon parts in
there, with the alternator mounted fan and not using the  engine fan at
all. Never tried it, but it might work. For the truly brave type 1 folks,
there is the Ct motor from the Vanagon. Rare in the US, but a well
developed type 1 for sure.