[T2] Heater controls?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Tue Dec 5 17:32:15 PST 2017

The horn wire is for my '78 westy. The bottom is very different from my '69 - which has that annoying little tiny tab, that you need to have the tiniest longest fingers to get a spade connector on.

On the '78 the only wire I see at the base is a sort of jumper, that appears to basically get the ground to go around the rubber coupling? Is there another wire down there I'm missing? The one I replaced was clearly broken. I'm thinking the brass ring under the steering column. I'll try to take that off maybe next week.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

’78 Westy
'69 Singlecab