[T2] Heater controls?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Dec 4 19:45:54 PST 2017

Last update before calling it quits tonight...

Got all heater box flaps reinstalled. Driver side heater cable was TOO long, that was one of the problems. I had to cut the end of the wire, and put the clamp on the wire instead of the thick piece at the end of the wire. Passenger side was probably ok before, but I've tightened it up a bit.

Now all cables/lever work properly. I get heat in the right spots with the right amount of power. Although I think it would be nicer if the booster fan were quieter and also more powerful...;)

I think I can take it for a bit more driving around tomorrow, and maybe even a road trip to NH on Wednesday...depending on how tomorrow goes, and weather reports for NH. If they are getting any snow, I'll leave it here in Boston. Thanks for your help in troubleshooting...I'll keep you posted on how it all goes. I think I'll get in in shape just in time to put it away for the winter ;)

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab