[T2] Heater controls?

Al Brase alribee at gmail.com
Mon Dec 4 15:11:28 PST 2017

Asbestos is not such a big deal to dispose of. Always handle it wet so the
dust does not become airborne. Soak it with a garden sprayer or spray
bottle and water and dish soap. Seal it in a baggie and put in the land
fill. If you have a truckload (like roofing tiles) the landfill here would
take it but put it in a separate place.
This might not be the law, but for small amounts, my advice is protect
yourself and your household.