[T2] Body Shop in the greater San Diego area

Jim Arnott jrasite at eoni.com
Sat Aug 19 08:24:09 PDT 2017

I’ve been out of the area for 25 years, but the Maaco in El Cajon did alright by my family. Had a number of cars and trucks painted there and the one that came to Oregon with us still looks good 30 years later… Checking the Internet tubes shows that it’s gone, but the one on Kearney Villa Rd gets good reviews.

There also have been a number of folks that have had their Vanagons redone in Mexico.  I haven’t heard a single complaint.  Search Facebook for 'vanagon paint tijuana' for the threads.

Have fun.

Jim