[T2] Good News

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Fri Aug 18 19:35:17 PDT 2017

Was writ "did they ever track the hubcap down"
I don't think so. I remember it going around, and wishing that I would somehow cross paths with it, but never happened.

I'll second David's vote on merging the lists. I recall they split (before my time) due to the volume of activity. I remember there being tons of messages every day. I have always subscribed as a 'digest' member as getting the individual emails was overwhelming. But not anymore. I think it would probably make sense to merge them again - unless there are a lot of technical hurdles?

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab