[T2] Good News

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Mon Aug 14 23:29:50 PDT 2017

In the last 53 years, I have only seen my bus vapour lock once. This
occurred after replacing the stock steel fuel line from tank to pump
with a nice new piece of stainless tubing with a .015" smaller inside
diameter. Temperatures were hovering around 95F. The lock occurred when
we stopped at a McDonalds for refreshment. When we returned, the motor
would not start until later in the day when temps were lower. Needless
to say, I reinstalled the old bit when we returned home.

Chris