[T2] Good News

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 14 20:45:20 PDT 2017

   Kev,
            The spectacular overheating prompts me to think of vapour lock
in a petrol line.  (It's remarkably similar to what you call vapor
lock 😃).  The facts are consistent with this possibility.
             Without trying to confirm that there is a gap of this type in
your fuel supply, just loosely wrap the hottest part of that pipe with
aloominum foil.  Then if the stumbling takes much longer to set in, on a
given run, that's pretty close to confirmation.
              But don't neglect to fix the overheating {retarded ignition??}

Good luck

RM