[T2] 2nd gear problems

Robert Mann robtmann7 at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 15:46:54 PDT 2017

Kev, sorry to grinch on y', but you shouldn't let little children play with
any of the controls on your vehicle.

As for your gear-shift problem, I reiterate my surprising discovery.  If
you don't know whether the transmission oil has been changed in, say, the
last couple decades or 50,000 mi, at the end of a run when that oil is warm
so that it'll bring out sludge suspended, drain the trans and slap in one
of the oils as recently recommended on this list.

Robt Mann
'73 1600dp Devon