[T2] Hiccuping Engine

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Sat Apr 29 17:14:06 PDT 2017

Well you'd be 100% wrong. I did replace the condenser but was not the problem.
I checked the spark and that was okay. The carb wasn't getting gas even though the fuel pump was working just fine!
As I was looking around the engine, I noticed something was loose on the passenger side of the carb. The shaft that holds the excelaration(?) pump together fell out. I pulled the carb and found the shaft laying under the carb and put it back in once I reinstalled everything I tried to start the engine. The battery died!!! It's CURRENTLY ( pun intended) on charge as we speak!
I'll know in AM if that did the trick!

Bob