[T2] Hiccuping Engine

J Rivers jrivers at globalserve.net
Wed Apr 26 10:45:10 PDT 2017

not really gloomy lol.. I have found dozens of dropped valve seats when a customer comes around wanting,, "just a tune up"
so I find it best to visually look for a valve stem that tells a tale..
or compression test...
then carry on with a tune up procedure,, and the engine just runs perfect..

I think folks forget what a "major tune up" entails ...
lets see if I can remember
as found: vac readings, timing, dwell settings, compression test
start oil draining
adjust valve lash
install new plugs, points, condenser, rotor , cap, oil (filters)
set dwell ,,, idle,, timing,,

whad I foget?

On Wed 26/04/17 11:54 , Sami Dakhlia sami.dakhlia at gmail.com sent: