[T2] [Q] Starter Won't Turn

David C Matthews dcm7293 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 24 13:42:53 PDT 2017

Haven't crossed the terminals yet. Not sure about the bushing -- someone
else did the install as it was included in other engine work. Also not sure
about turning the engine by hand.

About to "dive in" to diagnostic mode in the shop. Just looking for
thoughts to keep from chasing too many rabbits.

Thank you for the input...

David