[T2] Fwd: Re: a solid old tip

c.dreike c.dreike at verizon.net
Wed Apr 19 20:19:52 PDT 2017

Sorry, I missed and sent the following to the excellent Robert Mann
instead of the list.
Just so the rest of you can get in on the joke.

As for those unfamiliar with an eggcup, one uses such a device to hold
asoft boiled egg for eating. Those who are experts at such can slice
offthe pointy end of an egg with a single sweep of a table knife. Half
aneggcup is about 1/2 to 1 ounce or 15 to 30 ml. I use gasoline as
wehave no petrol in my neighborhood.

Cheers,
Chris
64 DD Kamper Kit