[T2] Pertronix ?

Jason Laster jason at fasterlaster.com
Wed Apr 19 16:06:06 PDT 2017

 There are always a group of those with bad experiences.  Not sure if it's
quality control issues, or something else.  I will never go back to points
given the option.  The extended life of the plugs, along with the lack of
fiddling with dwell on a regular basis was enough for me.  I've run them in
my all my buses over the years with no issues.

Jason

Jason