[T2] inverter reboot trick?

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Sun Sep 25 07:31:51 PDT 2016

sorry Mike.. all day long I get asked by the IT dept if I tried to turn it
off and back on again. [reboot] ad nauseam
some car computers will react this way,, then you have to bump the car
against a solid post.. tree, whatever, in gear, and allow to run for 2
cycles,, like 20min... to "retrain" the computer..

it takes me back to the day we got our first automatic trans in a coach
chassis...
and of course it had to fail in the worst situation.. fully loaded, stop for
RR crossing,, select neutral, open doors look listen, no train,,, close door
and select D ... it rolls ahead on to tracks and locks up!!
LOL now.. but the football team wasn't happy!! .. they got off and tried to
push the coach.. but no way.... the driver raidioed in and asked... so the
mechanic ,, without even knowing the future would lead to........ Have you
tried to turn it off and back on again  ..LOL ... it is funny now!
it used to be that anything with T!Ts and Tires gave you trouble.  now it is
anything with boobs and batteries! lol