[T2] Seat belt extenders-now inertial dampening + plug for bike helmets!

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Sat Oct 29 06:47:07 PDT 2016

MUTS  = Michael's Ultimate Thumb Saver oboe, clarinet support
93 Chevy Roadtrek 210P
78 VW Westfalia Camper
Interesting- as a bicycle rider I know that a bike helmet works by
"slowly" compressing its foam over time and thus slows down the g-force
on the head to a level that the brain does not slam the skull at a fatal
force.  You'd think modern inertial belts would behave the same,
allowing initial give and tighting over a time limit to its max.
    I personally experienced this when doing a faceplant after checking
my fork wheel odometer on a downhill doing only about 15mph when my hand
got caught between the fork and wheel, causing the fork to bend and bind
the wheel, me to flip over and hit my head- had enough forward momentum
to grind my glasses down to i/3 their thickness- broke my wrist, nose,
eye socket, and upper jaw, but head was fine- foam in helmet was 1/3 as
thick in impact area. No one was around, and I got up and started to
walk to a distant house in a farming area and a car did come by.