[T2] Windshield removal

Douglas G. Mason, Attorney at Law seahorse at olympus.net
Sat Jun 25 22:30:34 PDT 2016

Thanks for the helpful responses. I'm not so concerned about it now...

Douglas G. Mason, Attorney at Law
2404 35th Street
Port Townsend WA 98368
360.643.3163

This information is intended only for the person or entity to which it is
addressed and may contain confidential or privileged material. Any review,
retransmission, dissemination, or other use of this information by any
person or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you
received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material
from any computer.

Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail...