[T2] Rebuild Heater Blower?

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Sat Jun 18 05:03:05 PDT 2016

I've sprayed all sort of stuff in there - not sure if it is getting to the bearings, but it still sounds/feel gravelly - like the bearings are shot. The whole motor appears to be pressed together - kind of like you are not supposed to take it apart.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy
'69 Singlecab