[T2] Electrical problems

Richard Palmer richard at teamspatula.com
Tue Jun 14 12:41:02 PDT 2016

I have to second the Grounds...when I used to drive early-taillight busses,
both bays and splits, on most of them I had that problem at one time or
another. Those ground connections through the old mounting screws are often
corroded and not making a good ground. That would give exactly the symptoms
you describe.
Sometimes I was able to clean up the screws and mounting holes, other times
I ended up running a new ground wire to the body...