[T2] Weird Smell

Jamie jrivers at globalserve.net
Tue Jul 5 16:10:16 PDT 2016

jays us,,,,,,,,,,  I had to read that 3 times.. lol
it took me back to the days when NQ posted a trip report.. and it had the
portion where he woke up,, fermented a little,, then got up and out of the
bus.....
what a hue and cry over him posting about fermenting........ lol  i think he
left the list over that... sigh..

gawd,, this is really WalMart stuff in its best!   lol