[T2] Gas fumes

John Sheldon sheldon67 at verizon.net
Fri Jul 1 17:54:22 PDT 2016

Thanks for all the comments on my gas odor.  Finally brought it into the shop.  He found that the new fuel pump that I installed last fall had cracked.  The pivot dowel actually was slipping out.

He replaced it was an OEM pump that I was able to find locally in Maryland and the odor now gone.

The resulting leak must have been small enough to not cause a puddle of glass but big enough to weep gas smell...

It's always something

John