[T2] Replacing the turn signal switch 1971 bus

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Mon Jan 18 06:53:33 MST 2016

I can't find the gray/black wire in the schematic. The high beam indicator light works and that's about all. None of the turn signal lights or indicator lights work. The 4 way Flasher switch lights up when the headlights are on, but they do not flash.
I had everything working until I put the fuse box back on the wall. Since then nothing works!
I checked the rear of the fuse box to make sure nothing broke or came undone. All the bulbs are new and I cleaned the copper connection on each bulb holder and the aluminum back to make sure all the lights make a good ground.

As soon as the snow stops and l get the driveway cleared, I'll have at it again.
Bob Pratt