[T2] sliding door flap

MUTS muts at verizon.net
Mon Feb 1 06:57:33 MST 2016

The front of the door has a row of holes that let air flow in  from
outside- pull the panel (remove clips with flat tool with a slot in it
slid under panel, or a putty knife under the entire panel) and check if
there is continuity to this slider opening.  Someone may have relined
the door and left it covered to keep out drafts?

The earlier busses (like our 75) had a duct that ran from under dash
fresh air duct to surface of panel, good armrest but intrusive.