[T2] sliding door flap

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Feb 1 06:14:17 MST 2016

OK - couple more questions as I've got the door apart on my '78 Westy.

I'm looking at the little sliding blue panel on the lower corner of the door. It looks like it is sort of a fresh air flap of some sort or other. I guess you open the flap while driving, and you get fresh air into the bus? Is that the only purpose of it? Also it looks like the plastic sheeting would stop any air flow - as it would just get sucked against the opening.

Anyone have some enlightenment available on this?

Thanks

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy