[T2] Bus wiring.

Bob Pratt ka1dza at verizon.net
Wed Apr 27 15:22:35 MST 2016

I traced all the wiring and fuse box in the bus today. I didn't find anything wrong in the front. I disconnected the starter and connected the battery. The generator started to turn again.

When I first finished the wiring last week and connected the battery, it appeared as though the engine was turning over when in fact the generator was turning the engine.

I discovered that I wired the regulator wrong. The original wiring had a ring connection that went to D+. The new wiring has a push on connector at the end.

Now I have to find a male lug that will also screw onto the D+ connector.

Does anyone know where I can find one? The local FLAPS do not carry them.
There is an open Radio Shack close by that may carry them.

Bob Pratt