[T2] Removing bedliner

david raistrick keen at icantclick.org
Fri Sep 18 08:20:02 MST 2015

probably going to be stuck with physical heat and scraping....

you might try some of the more common solvents - acetone, xylene,
naptha, to see if it softens it up - but even softened, you'll have to
scrape.    probably wont help if it was a pro installed liner (linex,
rhino..) but the can-sprayed stuff might soften up.

normal safety precautions around ventilation, exposure, explosions,
and everything you don't want consumed by chemistry, apply - acetone
is particularly problematic with latex and nitrole glove - thick pvc
gloves work better.

otherwise - heat gun, propane torch, and lots and lots of scraping.