[T2] Story of a 1970 riviera, beacon hill - help needed!

Stuart Zickefoose ess1board at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 11:58:32 MST 2015

Updates!

Just got a voltage regulator (20) from Ken and a used clutch disc, pressure
plate, and throw out bearing (gift) for the dual port I'll be working on.

Much appriciated on all the replies!

Ken has a good windshield with one rock chip for 100 bucks that I will be
picking up eventually (once this bus sees moving pavement again) from him
as well

His PayPal is:
KenM at thebusco.com

Mine is my email:
Ess1board at gmail.com

All the help so far is extremely appriciated, and I'm really excited to
tell him I have a clutch to install for him, it will absolutely make his
whole month. :D
I'll keep yall posted and I'll see if I can't get pics uploaded to a
website for viewing. ;)

Stuart
206 841 7324