[T2] Power loss in 4th

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Tue Oct 13 07:34:00 MST 2015

Another fairly easy possible solution:  try an electric fuel pump.  They're not silly expensive, and probably better in the long run.  I think the coincidence of the pump/line change with the new problem points to one of those items, and if you have checked the line, it must be the pump

Sent from my iPad