[T2] Power loss in 4th

Kevin Guarnotta kevin at guarnottadesign.com
Mon Oct 12 13:37:19 MST 2015

Hi Tom,

If you just cleaned the tank - I'd vote for the in-tank screen being clogged/partially clogged. It acts up when bus is tilted at angle. If you just cleaned tank - you need to take that in-tank filter out, and flush the tank out. If you did that - then I have no idea, sorry ;)

I've been thru similar issues on a bus and on a Volvo - tank taken out and cleaned, fuel flow seems ok - but after a short period it acts up. Turns out I missed the in-tank filter.

Let us know how it goes.

-Kevin Guarnotta
Jamaica Plain, MA

'78 Westy