[T2] Power loss in 4th

Dave Gillingham dave at coronado-realty.com
Mon Oct 12 13:31:51 MST 2015

I think I am having a problem with the fuel tank on my 73.  If the bus has been left sitting for a few days, it gets pissed and retaliates by only running on one cylinder bank.  It usually clears up after 20 - 30 sec.  Twice lately though, it has not cleared.  I have an electric fuel pump that sounds like it is pumping air.  The tank is about the only thing I didn’t replace when I rebuilt the bus 10 years ago.  Going to bite the bullet and pull it to clean it out.  Hope that is the problem - I’ve replace most everything else.

Dave Gillingham
Owner/Broker
Coronado Island Realty
O: 619-435-0145 x 103